Enrollment for 2017-2018 After School Program is open!
Effective expanded learning programs help students succeed in school and in life.
Children and youth who regularly attend high-quality afterschool programs have better grades and conduct in school; more academic and enrichment opportunities; better peer relations and emotional adjustment.
Advantages of the Afterschool Program
- The director of the program, Dr. Yun Cao has PhD. in Computer science with years of experience on education. She has taught college, high school, middle school and elementary students.
- Small classes, individual attention and personalized study plans.
- Unique and effective programs that focus on improving academics, presentation skills, computer skills and physical health by exercises.
- After-school care and transportation from nearby schools (San Jose (Cambrian, Almaden, Willow Glen), Los Gatos, Campbell)
- Homework help
- Enrichment classes/activities
- Test prepare classes
- Free 9 AM drop-off on days students don’t have school
We help parents nurture self-motivated children, help each child to discover his or her potential and acquire learning skills that last his or her lifetime. Individualized Program, which meets each student’s needs allows each student make progress at his or her own pace, and maximize his/her potential.
K-12 individualized learning program fosters a child’s
- Good study habits by starting early
- Self-confidence by advancing step by step gradually
- A sense of achievement by mastering each skill level
- Love of learning by progressing to his or her full potential
K-12 Academic-Focused Afterschool Learning Programs
K-Grade 5 Academic-Focused Afterschool – Nurturing the Love of Learning
Grade 6-8 Academic-Focused Afterschool Program – Build a Solid Foundation
Grade 9-12 Academic-Focused Afterschool Program – Prepare for Success at College and Beyond
1777 Hamilton Ave. Ste. 2380, San Jose, CA 95125